Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Midway Stamping Party

Last weekend, I had the most fabulous time in Midway--you may have already seen Vanessa's post--which is so good that I'm not really going to say much. But I did want to add a few pics of my own....

Vanessa & LeAnn as we began the stamping marathon...

My project was working on my swaps for Australia--I kept the same template but did a lot of different color schemes and background papers....and a little bit o' bling on the main image which didn't come through in the photo. :(

Around lunch time on Saturday, the Roses and Mom arrived....pictured here w/Lindsey who arrived just before that w/Natalie.

And Laurie arrived shortly thereafter....yay we were all there and ready to party!

Such hard core stamping can be tiring....so some took a break to watch a movie (L to R: Mom, Chubs--on the counter, Natalie, Zoey & Lindsey)

I reeeeaaaally wish this video was flipped...this was what Chubs was doing on the counter--and pretty much what he does 24-7: Rocks out, smiles, talks like a wildcat. Pretty much the cutest thing ever. I've been trying to get him on video like this--but he would always stop when the camera started. Yay finally!

Just messin' around (L to R: Me--obviously it was a bit of a rough night! haha, Chubs, Zoe & Jeff)

At one point, I took a little break to give Zoey a few highlights! :)

Vanessa's cards....can you believe how many she made?

The handbag counter....just before everyone left....

It was so much fun we are definitely going to make a stamping tradition by going there often!! Thanks so much Mom & Dad!! We had the best time!

9 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, what an amazing weekend! Thanks so much for hosting it. Your cards turned out so cute! Those swappers will love them. Chubs is the sweetest baby, and I can't believe he just sat there forever content as could be!

Laurie P. said...

Thank you so much for inviting me Shannie Shan! What a great little get away place your parents have. I'm so glad we can share this hobby. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much Shannon! It was very fun! You are always a wonderful hostess! Your family is always super nice and outgoing! HOLY-cards Vanessa! That is an awesome picture of her card stash!
LeAnn

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a great weekend! love the video. could he be any cuter?

PS. check your email. i emailed you.

amanda

Jody said...

I am so sad that I missed this fabulous event. It looks wonderful! I'll be there next time. Love to you, my dear friend!

Jody

Palinista! said...

That was fun, thanks for letting a non-stamper enjoy the socialbility of it all. I am still managing to take some pretty strategic pictures, eh? Hopefully I'll only have to keep that up for a few more months :). And the video of Chubs, what can I say, he is perfect (do I sound like Allyson?).

Shannon said...

i love how chubs is also pumping his hands--like that makes him rock too. :) hill you sound a little like allyson. but how can you resist?

Unknown said...

So I don't have much to comment on the stamping weekend-but it looks like you guys had fun-but i wanted to say that i will send a blue october cd with Lisa to work, and I'm going to purchase the other 2 older cd's (the one i have is foiled) because i love the music i've heard so far-i'm sure we can work out a trade at some point :o)

Heather said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love the card you had. And your niece's highlights are so cute!