Saturday, August 23, 2008

Celebrity Double

My friend Jen did a posting last week about her celebrity doubles. It was crazy when I saw who she listed because I have actually thought at times when watching movies of those celebs that "hey--Jen Ferrara looks just like her!"

So of course I started to think....hm....who is my celebrity double? And nothing came to mind.....until Wednesday when I was on the plane home from Virginia and the woman sitting next to me said "Are you a model?" And I said "a what?" hahahahaha And then she said "you totally look like Bettie Page!" HAHAHAHA

Possibly the funniest part is that this is not the first time I've been told I look like her. 4 Real!

And now most of you are about to head to google in search of Bettie Page....so I'll just save you from encountering some shocking pics and put an edited one of her up here. :)

So hilarious! :) Now I must know in a comment who your double is (and/or post about it on your blog). :)

6 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

You say that mine is Addison from Grey's Anatomy. I wish I was that skinny! I know my mom gets told ALL the time that she looks like Susan Sarandon.

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon! I'm sad that I missed out on the *quiet* Momma Mia sing-a-long-I still have yet to see the movie but I have been enjoying the soundtrack in Lisa's car.

I would have to say that I have been told MULTIPLE times that I look like Janeane Garofolo and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I don't get Julia but I can definitely understand the Janeane. No big deal...

kkcc said...

I've been told I look like amanda bynes. But at every single event we've done I've been told I sound just like Sandra Bullock. So maybe my celebrity twin is a celebrity voice twin.

Kimi D said...

Kathy Najimy...sometimes i see it, sometimes i don't...always i wish i were thinner

Jalinda said...

Lookin' sexy Shannon! I've been told I look like Sandra Bullock. Huh? I guess she's pretty popular.

Jen said...

I love it! you DO look like Betty! So good to see you in DC!