Friday, August 8, 2008

Team Retreat

Wow this is three nights in a row that I have blogged...reallly what is wrong w/me? Well today I just had such a fun, wonderful day that I had to throw up a couple pictures (even though I seriously need to work on my photog!!). We wend up to Donna's cabin today, to celebrate Convention (being over and being successful :). We relaxed, had lunch.....and of course STAMPED!!!! We got to do the Convention Make & Takes which were sooooooo cute (even though I only completed 3 so far....click here if you want to see those).

L to R: Pam, Mark, Linda & Julie.....

This one is Julie, Ben, Selma, Steph, moi, Carrie & Karah....

There wasn't even enough room for everyone inside....Ben (hey--did some people take 2 seats?), Steph, Bonnie, Amanda, Angie, Karah, Jill & Jaron.

It was seriously such a nice, refreshing day!

2 brilliant comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! You did an awesome job at Convention! Thanks so much for all your hard work!

kkcc said...

I love me and carrie in that picture. wow. we look awesome.