Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How Does She Do It???

My sister just shared this little bit of heaven w/me so I'm passing it on to you....and also selfishly adding a link here so I can get back to this easily.

Anyway it's Sarah. How does she do it? I almost always have to warm up to songs but the first time I listen to hers, I am emotional w/in seconds!
So go here to hear her new song: U Want me 2
And go here to download it: Netwerk Records

It's just amazing....and might I add just PERFECT for autumn!!!

7 brilliant comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Ahh, Sarah. She even makes a Walgreen's commercial tissue worthy.

Did you hear Twilight has been moved up to a November release? Maybe it was you who told me that. . .

Unknown said...

I completely agree! I heard the song the other day and I was like well, typical Sarah-she's got another great song that i fell in love with :o)

STEPHANIE said...

I love the Sarah! I saw her in concert and didn't think she could possible sound as good live but she did-she amazed me!

Unknown said...

I too am a Sarah Mclachlan fan. Thanks for the link.
Love her...

That Girl said...

Wow! I so have to copy this post! I am a HUGE Sarah fan and have been ever since Fumbling Toward Ecstacy. Heard this a week or so ago and can't wait for the album to come out--even if it is a greatest hits. Anywhoo, hope you don't mind, but I MUST add to my blog.

Lisa said...

Great Song!

Palinista! said...

This song is for sure one of my top five Sarah's. How is she able to write about life and feelings from so many different angles: happy, sad, scared, angry, quiet, etc. But why does she make us wait five years for these beauties, ahhhh.