Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1st

As the last few hours of August slipped away, I got a little emotional b/c of the amazing rain storm that we had tonight (are still having)! September 1 has been one of my most favorite days of the year for at least a decade now. And to have it ushered in by 60s and rain is really more than I could ever ask for. My A/C is off & windows are open....I have a feeling it is going to be a completely amazing autumn!!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!

(p.s. and happy birthday Elton!)

6 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Amen! I love this cooler weather, a nice break from the heat. Thanks for the shout out to Elton :)

That Girl said...

I actually thought of you as I donned my first sweater of the season yesterday. It's been soooo nice, hasn't it? Yay for Fall!

Laurie P. said...

It turned to fall weather overnight. Let's all cross our fingers that it doesn't go above 80 today!

Shannon said...

Oh I love the way you guys think!!! I couldn't have loved yesterday more than I did!!!!! Sooooo unbelievable!!! :)

Jody said...

You are seriously one of my favorite people, girl! I agree, Fall is my very favorite. Every part of it. I loved being even a little bit cool last night. WONDERFUL!

Amber said...

Our feelings on September 1st are the exact opposite. I hate it because it means that summer is over and winter is coming. MORE SUMMER!