Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Would You Rather Wednesday

I'm starting a new series on my blog....Would You Rather Wednesday!!! This has been one of my favorite games ever since Ally & I played it for days as we drove from Utah to Virginia in the Summer of 2002. So each week I will give you a choice, and you tell me who you would prefer....and we'll see who wins! :)


Burn After Reading will be in theaters on Friday, so in honor of that, here is your first choice....

George......


Or Brad....

20 brilliant comments:

That Girl said...

Brad for sure! Ever since Legends of the Fall where he has his long hair and that one scene where you see his bare back moving in a certain way... Oh wow. Is it hot in here??

Vanessa said...

That is really a tough one. I would have to say George. Since he is in my "hot old guy" post. I know, I know, Brad is hot, but he bugs me now that he is w/Angelina. Me likey George!

Anonymous said...

Brad!!! Not a big fan, but totally completely obsessed with the movie "Fight Club." That makes me a sick little monkey, I know!!! ~Lori O.

Caroline said...

Brad. sorry. just too hot when he eats. those lips! ;)

Jeanelle said...

Okay, I don't know you at all but found your blog one day. Hi! :) So I had to comment because there wasn't enough George-love in your comments. George, George, George, a thousand times George. He is just yummy in so many ways.

Lisa said...

Oh this is hard, but I think I am going with George wait Maybe Brad. Wait I am going with George.

Good idea for a post. I can't wait for next week.

Leah said...

OMG!!! I pick BOTH! :))) Is that against the rules? Oh well, better to ask for forgiveness than permission, aye!?!
Seriously, if you make me pick just one, then it would have to be George!
Excellent post idea - I might have to copy you!

Unknown said...

George all the way!!!!! Loved that mischevious grin of his since his "Facts of Life" days.

Anonymous said...

brad.


but if george is still hanging around, i'll take him for dessert.


love -
lakeisha

Vanessa said...

Wow, everyone has very strong opinions about these two!

Unknown said...

Tough one...
Brad has gone off the deep end since adopting a small village of children with Angelina. I would take him over Clooney however. (minus all the baggage please)

Shannon said...

omg everyone it's 5 to 5!!!! maybe I am going to be the tie breaker....

Carrie Cudney said...

What a fun game! Totally tough choice though...I think I'll have to go with height as a tie breaker. According to IMDB Brad's a 1/2 inch taller (5'11" vs 5'11-1/2") Put me down for Brad!

LeAnn said...

Hmmm...I that's a hard one! I'll have to go with George. It would be Brad but I agree with the others on the Angelina/kids/small village situation.

Nate and Sina said...

I can't handle it. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends when Joey is asked if he had to chose between to equally hot women? Anyway...according to my top ten list I am obligated to choose Clooney...but I can't just choose him...seriously, Brad is just sooo yummy. I can't play this game, like some people can't make decent top ten lists. We all have our strengths.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I am wanting both, but definitely have to go with George, as I am a sucker for guys with grey hair!!! LOL!

Great question!

keesh x

Anonymous said...

GEORGE!!!

--Christy

Anonymous said...

Of course George everytime, hands down! He's my #1 next to Catherine!! Love, Lindsey

Shannon said...

And for the final vote...I pick George--although Caroline--your reminder nearly tipped me the other way! :)

Palinista! said...

George is old and small so I choose Brad. He won me over when he came down the stairs at South Fork (actually I think it was at Ray's house he was dating Lucy). But I'm sure his Johnson must be diseased since it's seen Angie so I'm going to say Brad, wearing a rain jacket!