Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't cover it up!!

Today, my fabulous friend Jill was telling me about someone who has such a hot body, she thinks it's a crying shame for him to ever wear a shirt!!!

Is that such an amazing concept or what?!?!

So of course I started thinking--what is my feature that is a crying shame to cover up?
And the answer is: MY HAIR!!

I have often said that I don't wear hats very much because I'm a hairdresser so I never have a bad hair day. But today I'm realizing that I just don't like to cover up my hair!

So I asked Jaron: what is your feature that is a shame to cover up? And do you know what he said?

HIS BOOTY!!!! hahaha

Anais is here for Thanksgiving and we just decided that hers is her EYES!!!
Don't you agree?

OK so OUT WITH IT!!! What is your feature that is a total shame to hide??? And don't you dare say "I don't have one" because YOU DO!!! If you can't figure it out, let me know and I'll tell you what it is. :)

14 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

My ankles. They are the skinniest part of my body. And I know you agree with me.

Vanessa said...

I must agree, your hair is pretty amazing. But, your eyes take the cake, especially when you have purple glitter eyeliner on them!

Lisa said...

I would have to say my legs :)

Nate and Sina said...

My smile, it is white and straight and quite nice actually. That is why I hate people snapping action shots of me with their cameras. Just ask, and I will happily, HAPPILY pose!

Nate and Sina said...

Oh, and Vanessa, I totally noticed your legs when we went to Mama Mia this summer! Wait, is that creepy?? If it is I take it back!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for noticing, Sina! Totally not creepy at all :)

Amanda said...

I couldn't hold it in, in the office when i was reading that Jardon loves his booty! I have no idea how any one gets work done when he is around. When he was here in AU for the few days I didn't get a thing done i was to busy laughing.

My feature I cover up is my hair, I have beautiful hair and I always tie it back.

Anonymous said...

my.....uh.....toes. definitely a shame to cover their perfection :)
-Lindsey

Linda Lou said...

I would have to agree with Vanessa and say the bottom part of my legs. That's the thinnest part of my body. However, since my boob job ... I'm pretty proud of them too!

Shannon said...

Oh this is too much fun! V & Lisa--if I've said it once I've said it a million times--if I had legs like yours I'd wear hot pants every day!

And Linda---love love love the honesty!!! hahaha

p.s. Amanda we'll have to practice a few hairstyles in Canberra! :)

Anonymous said...

OH well don't forget you are doing my hair too in Canberra!!! LOL!

This is a very interesting topic, and I find it really hard to announce to the world what my "best bit is"......I am going to tell ya,...It is my Eyelashes!
They are super long and I can make them look like they are false they get so big.

There I have said it...yikes!

And yes Shannon you have amazing hair :)

Love Keesh x

Laurie P. said...

My lips. I think they look like Drew Barrymore's. B says no, but whatev... like he looks at anything other than boobs. I should put lipstick on more often, but then it might get dirt in it from being on the softball field all the time. Just kidding. I quit playing :)

Jill said...

I'm only glad you don't judge me for ever making that comment about him because it's true!!! He's just too blasted HOT. :) Me lovey. But wait until I show you the scarf he gave me for Christmas...that he sprayed with HIS SWEET SMELLING COLOGNE!!!! Oh, yes it's true. He's a torturer that one!!

Jeanelle said...

Okay, I'm commenting on this old post just to let you know I miss your blog updates! I know I'd want someone to miss me if I wasn't blogging so figured you'd want to know as well. Or maybe you went private and didn't invite me! ;)