Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Tag

Ok I never do tags unless my name is listed specifically. Buuuut.......this one caused me such joy and elation that I couldnt resist. Vanessa was the first one I saw to do this....you pick the fourth folder, fourth photo in your My Photos or wherever you keep your photos on your computer.

The happiness came for me when this 4th and 4th photo was one that I sneaked at my work party last January!!! I mean I sneaked the photo--I can't very well put it up here now, can I! :) So I'll put this one instead b/c it was 3rd.... Yeah it's a horrible picture...it's my department singing Let it Snow. So since you can't see anything I'll put a pic of me and my date also.....

I know this post might be unsatisfying for some of you so if you want to peek at my sneaked pic let me know and I'll send it to you. :) I'm tagging everyone!! If you are my friend and you are reading this then I tag you and want you to put this on your blog!!!

UPDATE! Since posting this, I realized that Lisa tagged me for this same game in this post. So...I thought I would also do the 4th and 4th photo on my work computer.


Lindsey holding our little Mikey--this was Christmas 2004. :)

5 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for playing along!

LeAnn said...

yes, I have to see the pic...it better be a juicy one =) cute pic of you girls!

amylouwhosews said...

You've piqued my curiousity - of course I want to see the other one! I did this tag on my family blog. It's a few posts down, I think.

Did you have fun in VA beach?

Vanessa said...

Oh, little Mikey! So cute!

And you and Pop are hot.

Vanessa said...

I just triple commented.