Sunday, November 2, 2008

Witches Night Out

This was my first time going to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. IT WAS SO FUN! I can't wait til next year and am already contemplating what my witch costume will be.

So just in case you want to go next year, here are the Do's and Don't of Witches Night Out (thanks LeAnn, for brainstorming this list w/me!):

DO: Overdo on the makeup...and wear a wig!!!
DON'T: Wear normal clothes and then just put a witches hat on...

Do: Dress up your witches hat w/all kinds of cool crap!


And my personal fave....

DON'T: Let your booty hang out of your candy corn skirt.

DO: Put on stilts and lurk around dark corners...


DO: Dress up like ABBA witches--and dance like them too!

And one more DO: Strike the Charlie's Angels pose w/your friends (since that is the WNO theme/logo)...


7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved seeing all the amazing hats/costumes/hooker witches. Thanks for going! It was a blast! Especially getting up and shaking it for everyone :) I have my hat and eyelashes for next year ready to go!

LeAnn said...

Great post! I love how it turned out! All of those hats are SO amazing...definitely a DO!

amylouwhosews said...

THis looks like so much fun! I have so many friends who do this every year. Maybe if I'm ever there for Halloween I can tag along.

I promise I won't wear a candy corn skirt.

Vanessa said...

Please don't amylouwho. It hurt my eyes.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your hat creation for next year.
Very fun!

Lisa said...

You guys look great!

Amanda said...

WOW, the costumes/hats are amazing!! I saw the Michael Jackson dance the other day, what a laugh.:)