Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jackson, Mississippi

On Halloween, I got to go to the South!! Jackson Mississippi!! I was looking forward to it so much and it did not disappoint one bit! This trip was a little different than the ones I usually go on--it was a small event and it was just me and one co-worker making the trip: Linda!

Not only was the city just beautiful, and filled w/beautiful southern-style buildings....


Mississippi State Capitol Building


Governor's Mansion



Random plantation house across the street from the hotel!


But the hotel was just amazing too!!!
It was filled w/huge, beautiful paintings like this one... As usual, the event was just so wonderful!! Linda and I had the grandest time all around. And one of the best parts was going to a delicious dinner w/a bunch of awesome demos from Louisiana! :) Good food, good company, good time!

2 brilliant comments:

LeAnn said...

So cool! Have I ever mentioned, ever...what an awesome job you have? Nope didn't think so.

Vanessa said...

I love the beautiful architecture. . .sounds like a great trip!