Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Caroline!

It's BIRTHDAY time for someone special!!! Happy happy birthday Caro dear! This is my friend Caroline Antonia Marriott (with me and my brother). Caro is another friend that I met in DC. Here are my top 3 moments w/her (but they will probably change tomorrow b/c there are so many that I couldn't possibly really decide for all of time what our top 3 moments are....but these three will always rank extremely high):

  1. NASCAR in Vegas (March 2006)
  2. Mediterranean Cruise (Nov 2005)
  3. Hearing "Drowning" for the first time (BSB concert in Boston; Sept 8, 2001)

In other news, I had to say goodbye to Lauren tonight--she got eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance. sooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!! Seriously she was so amazing!!

1 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

But don't you love Lacey and Sabra more then Lauren???? did you like the Wade Robson routine? Not my fave!