Friday, August 24, 2007

He's here!

Hill had her baby today--and at first look to me--he was so obviously Chaz Rose. :) However, they still haven't decided on a name for sure (but i think it will end up Chaz). Everything went really well! I took the day off, slept over at Hill & Lance's last night so I could take Zane & Zoey to the hospital in Nephi this morning. Chaz has tons of dark hair and purrs all the time--so cute! Zoey and I spent about 12 hours at the hospital today! We are exhausted!! :) haha Here he is---during the maul-fest. Zoey sat for hours and just held him.

In general, I think the amount of love that this baby is going to receive in his lifetime makes him one of the luckiest babies to ever be born. I've never seen adoration that matches what Chaz is getting from his big brother and sister. We are all so excited to have him here. Plus his mother went to hell and back to get him here and so we are ALL glad that is over. ;)

Yay for blogger now having video capabilities---did I plan that perfectly or what? Let's see if it works.....

6 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon! He is sooo cute. I love all that hair. And the cooing in the video is making my uterus hurt.

Kristi said...

He's so cute! Congrats on a new nephew!

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Congratulations!!!

-Amanda

Heather said...

Wow - this video is amazing! Congrats - you are the cutest aunt ever!

Nate and Sina said...

He already has the best hair ever! So sweet! Did they all have dark hair when they were born?

Laura said...

Shannon--Laura Story here...well Schuckman now! How the heck are you-I am guessing VERY well with the new addition--so cute!
Check my blog out schuckyducky.blogspot.com. I would love to hear from you!
Laura