Monday, August 6, 2007

On a whim...

I'm sure it has nothing to do w/watching Bret Michaels--Rock of Love, but tonight I decided that my hair is getting way too WT. So....Pop and I cut 5 inches of it off. Just a typical night at home together: Cafe Rio, makeovers, Y&R, What Not to Wear, Diet Coke.....I can only imagine what my hair would look like post-cut if she wasn't my roommate right now!!

We both got a new look tonight--she's Finola Hughes (because "Everybody uses everybody, don't they!") and I am um.....well good heavens I can't think of one person with hair like mine. :) Maybe a modern version of Tawny Kitaen! hahaha It doesn't even look that different--I think I need to cut a bit more off.....

P.S. Thanks for the comment Jaron--but, um, how many hours into the work day did I finally have to tell you I cut my hair? :)

1 brilliant comments:

Jaron Winder said...

I saw her hair today folks and I can honestly say it is phenomenal. I sit right next to her and can hardly concentrate on my work, it is THAT GREAT! :)