Wednesday, August 1, 2007

One more day....

Reporting again from Shiloh's room.....Angie Mc and Jaron are here too. SYTYCD was on tonight and we are all completely split on who should go home.....I personally think it should be Sabra, Lacey, Danny & Neil in the top 4. And I want Sabra to win it all and I just think she might!!

We've had an hour and a half now to get caught up on the day.....and it's late again....but only one more day left!!! Today was soooooooooooo long!!! I swear I don't remember being this tired---even on Sunday I was less tired than I was today. It was almost as if I was in migraine hangover or somsing.

Jaron's quote of the day: I call this "The Shiloh."

Shiloh's quote of the day: My car, my business!

I've been kicked out....goodnight!

1 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the best part of convention was the gossip in Angie Mc's room. Good times, good times. I hope we all get to go to Leadership this year because I am looking forward to some more awesome times.